With different sessions focused on:
• CinematicVR the latest premium content from around the world with Australian some premieres
• Sports VR immersive play for sports fans to feel like they are in the moment
• Kids VR (10 -16 yrs) VR experiences, movies, interactive VR and lot’s of fun virtual reality based entertainment
• Animation, visual effects and game story content
• Short Films to get even the most non-geeky person excited about the very near future, what is fast becoming “science fact” (previously science fiction).
With over 40 virtual reality systems and content from the worlds best brands: HTC Vive, Microsoft HoloLens, Samsung Gear VR, OSVR / HDK2, Unity, Unreal Engine and Autodesk.
CFF & BBFF Festival Director J’aimee Skippon-Volke has sourced innovative Virtual Reality experiences, some straight from Sundance and SXSW to run along-side more traditional big screen content – short films and animations which focus the potential impact of this emerging technology in our very near future.
J’aimee said “I’ve attended the previous Convergence events, they were amazing with some of the best minds from Silicon Valley there along-side other global and Australian tech professionals – some of the best technology networking in Australia”